Ascension School is a Roman Catholic educational community committed to exploring and developing the spiritual, intellectual and social potential of our young children from diverse religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Through our integrative, values-based approach, we cultivate compassion, acceptance of others, social awareness, and critical thinking while fostering a life-long passion for learning.
- Catholic education provides insights and experiences that allow each student to practice love of neighbor, responsibility towards community and sharing of self.
- Each child is a unique and special person created in the image and likeness of God.
- Upholding the rights and dignity of our children prepare them for a life of leadership and service.
- Providing our children with a rich curriculum and a safe environment will help them reach their full potential.
- Education is a synergistic effort and the responsibility of the administration, faculty, students, family and community.